Mark Your Calendars: March 23

Mark Your Calendars: March 23

By: Jonathan Franklin, Senior Writer

When: 6:00-7:00 p.m.

Where: Phase III of the Senior Village

SENIORS: Celebrate the final stretch of the semester with your friends and enjoy Irish-themed food and beer! Be sure to bring both your Wofford ID and driver’s license to the party in order to partake.

Get Social with WoCo!

If you haven’t already, be sure follow Wofford Alumni on social media! (Facebook: Wofford College Alumni; Twitter & Instagram: @WoffordAlumni) Capture your final semester at Wofford using the hashtag #WoCo2016!

The event is free but please register to attend at http://www.wofford.edu/alumni/alumnieventsingle.aspx?id=474456

“It’s completely unreal that it’s time for our own 50 Days Party and senior date auction. I remember seeing pictures and hearing about the event from upperclassmen, and I thought it would never be time for ours,” says Marianna Conrad, senior class president.

Ryann McCall, Coordinator of Marketing & Communications for the Office of Advancement similarly agrees.

“The 50 Days Party is the seniors’ first taste of the perks of “alumni-hood”! The Alumni Office hosts gatherings all over the country for our alumni, and the 50 Days Party will be very similar to these gatherings— casual, low-key and with lots of great food and drink,” says McCall.

Senior Date Auction

When: Immediately following the 50 days party

Where: Phase III of the Senior Village

After the seniors celebrate, the entire student body is invited to come bid on their favorite seniors, faculty and staff as they auction their carefully selected dates. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.

“On behalf of the senior class officers, I know we all can’t wait to auction off our classmates and eat, drink and be merry with our friends!” says Conrad.

$0
$500