Mark your Calendars: March 26

THE CLASS OF 2015 50 DAYS PARTY!

5:30-6:30 p.m.
Verandah Parking Lot
Seniors: celebrate the final stretch of the semester with your friends and enjoy Mexican food and beer on us!
This event is free. Simply register TODAY at wofford.edu/alumni/alumnieventsingle.aspx?id=470329.

Get Social with Wofford!
If you don’t already, follow Wofford Alumni on social media! Record your final semester using the hashtag #WoCoGrad2015!

Senior Auction
Immediately following the 50 Days Party.
Verandah Parking Lot

After the seniors celebrate, the entire student body is invited to come bid on their favorite seniors and faculty as they auction their carefully selected dates. Cash and credit cards will be accepted!

Dates for Bidding (Thus Far):

“Love and Basketball.”
The highest bidder receives an evening of basketball and dinner with the two-time SoCon Champions themselves: John Swinton, Lee Skinner and Karl Cochran.

“Hunky Hank.”
Student Body President Hank Davis is sponsoring a trip for up to two people to the bowling alley to bowl a couple of frames with beer then dinner at Monsoon Noodle House or Flying Aces afterwards (winner gets to choose dinner).

“The Grand Slam.”
Graham Lenes and Zach Barnes would like to offer the highest bidding pair a romantic, All-American date in the lovely city of Greenville, S.C. They will treat their two lovely ladies (or gentlemen) to dinner and drinks (for those of age), followed by a Greenville Drive baseball game and more beer.

“Candlelit dinner for four.”
Join Hayden Raabe, Charlie Geddes, John Birnie and Michael Shedd at The White House for a home cooked meal, followed by entertainment. (“We have a killer spice rack. Black Tie only.”)

“A beautiful unique painting.”
Mills Brown is auctioning off one hand-painted work of art commissioned by the bidder. Pick your subject, and let the artist work her magic!

“Picnic and a puppy.”
Sally Sheppard is offering a picnic and play date in the park on a sunny day with her and her new puppy Mae.

“Baking lesson and wine date.”
Join Katie Pellon and Mary Palmer Richards for a cupcake baking lesson and some delicious wine.

“Date with the Homecoming Queen.”
Join royalty Dana Nobles for a dinner and a margarita at Willy Taco!

“Dinner party at The Cottage!”
Join the ladies of 120a – Katie Pellon, Donya Amer, Alex Hunt, and Leah Hunter — for an evening of good food and conversation in their lovely apartment.

50days party IMAGE

$0
$500