Humans of Wofford

Wofford student Mary Beth Grant shows off her double jointed thumbs in Zach’s after being interviewed.

By: Katherine Waters, Staff Writer

What is your favorite thing about Wofford?

“[My favorite thing about Wofford] is about how small it is. I already feel like I know so many people, and I already feel like I have good friends hips. I feel like I’m at home.” –Addy Cooper

What is one interesting fact about yourself?

“I hate this question.”

In the background: “That you don’t like Grey’s Anatomy. Everybody likes Grey’s Anatomy.”

“Umm… my thumbs are double jointed?” –Mary Beth Grant

How did you choose to go to Wofford?

“I was born in Greensboro. I’ve never moved outside of North Carolina. I didn’t want to come to Wofford at first, and my mom told me to go visit, and I fell in love with it, and every other school was just not an option after that.” –Hailey Loftis

Where are you from?

“Well, I was born in Florida, which is where I got my permanent sunburn from. I moved up to South Carolina for some reason, lived in Pickens of all places, then moved to Spartanburg. I currently live in Tryon because my parents can’t make up their mind about where they want to live, and I normally live with the repercussions of that because I have to constantly move around with them. They currently live an hour away. I left my rain jacket up there. I am deeply upset right now.” –Liam Maley

$0
$500