Humans of Wofford

Humans of Wofford

“Don’t take things too seriously. It’s so easy to get caught up in the little college bubble and take everything to an extreme, thinking that every single thing is going to have a major effect on your life, and if you do anything wrong it’s going to affect everything, and it’s not. Just relax a little more and know that it’ll be okay.”- Michelle Moss, Junior

“I still live in the same house that my parents moved into when they got married. We've all lived there, grown up there... basically my entire life has been spent in that house. My parents bought the house 25 years ago, and my brother who is four years older than me just moved out two months ago. My dad works two miles from that house, I grew up in a church right up the road from that house. I remember all the summers I had there hanging out with my brother and getting into trouble, just being kids."- Janie Bowers, Junior

“I still live in the same house that my parents moved into when they got married.  We’ve all lived there, grown up there… basically my entire life has been spent in that house.  My parents bought the house 25 years ago, and my brother who is four years older than me just moved out two months ago. My dad works two miles from that house, I grew up in a church right up the road from that house.  I remember all the summers I had there hanging out with my brother and getting into trouble, just being kids.”- Janie Bowers, Junior

“Out of all the places that I’ve been, Turkey was probably my favorite. I went there for Interim last year. The biggest surprise to me was just how big the city (Istanbul) is. I was shocked at how helpful and polite everyone there is. It’s really a culture of kindness, and everyone that you see on the street is willing to help you out, even if they can’t completely understand you.” –Ian Telford, Junior

$0
$500