Serving you: The Center for Global and Community Engagement (CGCE)

The office of the Center for Global and Community Engagement is located in the Snyder House Annex.
ON-CAMPUS RESOURCE CAN CONNECT STUDENTS TO SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES — 

Looking to serve?There’s a valuable resource right here on campus that could be beneficial: the Center for Global and Community Engagement—or the CGCE.

But isn’t that the Bonner office?
Yes. Although it is the office that administers the Bonner Scholars Program on campus, students, faculty and staff that are not Bonners can still take advantage of the resources provided by the center.CGCE has partnerships with more than 30 non-profit organizations just within the Spartanburg community, the reach of the CGCE is constantly growing.

Located in the Snyder House on campus, the CGCE has numerous resources available to students, faculty and staff that are seeking service opportunities. From personal experience, I have found the CGCE to be very useful when searching for ways to become active in my community. As a Bonner Scholar, I’ve become acquainted with the CGCE staff as they too serve as the staff for the Bonner program at Wofford.

From opportunities for those whose interest may lie on the Pre-Med or Pre-Law track to those whose interests are working with children in an afterschool program, there’s a fit for anybody — whether that may be here in Spartanburg or in other places in the United States or abroad! So, are you that student wanting to make a difference in the community? Want to know exactly how to go about doing so? Then visit CGCE and learn about how your pas- sions and interests can be turned into something service- oriented that will help the community around you.

$0
$500