WoCo Radio

WoCo Radio

Radio station is back up and running after falling off the radar 

A newly designed radio station is coming to Wofford. Beginning Nov. 27, students can login and listen to their classmates talk about current issues, pop culture and music. The highly anticipated radio station is resurfacing after having fallen off the map for a while. Student talk shows are already beginning and are ready to contribute to Wofford’s campus. 

“We want students to listen to the shows they want to listen to and have talk shows that students can call in to,” stated Haiden Lancaster ’20, co-creator of WoCo Radio.  

The image of WoCo Radio is that students can tune in and listen to their fellow classmates make a difference in the Wofford community. Wofford is full of creative minds, as seen through previous projects like Wofford’s Ted Talk and the Mental Health campaign.  

Lancaster recalls walking around Wofford’s campus for the first time and seeing headlines for Wofford’s radio station. However, when she attended, there was nothing up and running. Lancaster partnered with Alex Rizzo-Banks and decided it was time to recreate Wofford Radio with a new logo and design.  

If any students are interested in having their own talk show, they can contact Haiden Lancaster for more information. Be on the lookout for news about the different shows. 

Students can also follow along on Instagram and Twitter with @WoCoRadio

Written by SJ Vaughan  

$0
$500